Sunday, December 30, 2012

New Horizons

So I've been working on the first chapter for my story blog Story of L and I have neglected a few things along the way. Okay so some of that time was spent being idle,being occupied by other things, and letting the story stew in my head but give me a break this is a new venture. Basically what I'm doing is piecing together the outcome of a story that is about to be left exposed to the public as my first attempt at writing a full length book. How this will go how the book will be recieved, and if I can live up to my own expectations as a writer all rest on this venture. I will be participating in many others along the way (with some helpful scheduling) but this one will be my main focus.

I don't know how this will go but so far I am anticipating good things. I'm hoping anyone that is following this blog will take a look at my Sample Works page and link to my other blog. There they can follow the story with me as well as comment and give me feedback. I want to know what the reader is thinking so I am requesting a call to arms. All your reading experience and writing experience is what I am asking to bring to the table. I will be attempting to make adjustements in the way I write so as to hopefully create something that leaves the reader wanting more and providing writing that is not confusing or hard to follow. As I finish the first chapter I look forward to your feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For the Love of Diamond

I wanted to play around with description in this writing. The imagery here is meant to be vibrant and felt by the reader. I wanted my writin...