Sunday, July 1, 2018

Book Release 7/7 @ 7 PST

If you know me this has been a slow and steady process. Trying to decide how to approach this final destination has been no easy task. It's difficult even now to comprehend that I have arrived at this destination but lo and behold, here I am. This Saturday, on the 7th month of this year, 7 days before my own birthday I will be releasing my first book on the 7th day at 7 Pacific Standard Time.

It's exciting as a lesbian author to know I can be another voice out there bringing out those words that could help others understand they are not in this alone. I'm excited as well because I will be bearing a lot of my chest open as I have used my own life to create these miniature stories. I made them with love and passion, and share them in the same way. Every step I have made was meant for this, but I won't stop here. Book two, somewhat inspired by the idea of The L Word series (lesbian centered stories intertwining basically) will be my next project. The ball is rolling so it's my job to keep it going until I hit a snow ball effect. Now for some anticipation builder...

No comments:

Post a Comment

For the Love of Diamond

I wanted to play around with description in this writing. The imagery here is meant to be vibrant and felt by the reader. I wanted my writin...