Tuesday, November 13, 2018

New Short Story

"Lucille" is an afrofuturistic short story. It is a current project I'm working on that can no longer hide in the dark. It involves a young black woman confronting an Artificial Intelligent robot in a time where humans are scarce. The presence of one, especially one with Lucille's specific abilities, is not only intriguing, but also astounding to the AI Evan. She could be part of a change to come, but first he has to decide, will he help her or turn her into the scythers searching for her?

Update, 07/26/2020: As I take time to address my writing and best ways to help my career I've decided to consolidate. This short story can be found in full on a future post. It was added slowly to my Tumblr at one point, but in attempts to streamline everything it will be available here.

https://www.tumblr.com/blog/experimentalwordsbyl

No comments:

Post a Comment

For the Love of Diamond

I wanted to play around with description in this writing. The imagery here is meant to be vibrant and felt by the reader. I wanted my writin...