Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Procrastinating


So you thought blogging was easy. Sitting at the computer trying to figure out the purpose for this wonderful tool that receives such praise, and that is exactly what I am doing, sitting. Trying to determine my true purpose for this blog as Adrien Brody shoots at mountain lions while trapped in a car in a movie called Wrecked. I hope this will not be the verb that comes to describe my own blogging attempt but I do believe in my writing and I have to stand behind it because my belief was so strong at one point I cherished and prided the idea of eventually making a living on it alone. Now doubts plague my mind and as I push forward into what I hope to be the most productive year of my life those same thoughts gather around me swarming like gnats as little reminders of how much the world could care less if I fail or succeed.

In the end I really don't know what I'm doing. I can only attempt to try as hard as I can resolve to do something and that is exactly what will happen here. If I do wreck hopefully I will be able to pull myself out and find that there is still a chance to overcome. Well back to homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For the Love of Diamond

I wanted to play around with description in this writing. The imagery here is meant to be vibrant and felt by the reader. I wanted my writin...